FRANKIE AVALON WOLFE, M.H., Ph.D.
Natural Health & Nutrition Consultant & Author
(keep your speakers on for full effect)
Watch Frankie’s TV Appearances
Foolish the doctor who despises the knowledge acquired by the ancients. –Hippocrates Entering the World
My purpose in my work is to empower others with understanding as it relates to their health, their body and the simplicity of finding health through following nature’s laws. I serve as a natural health guide for my clients to bring them to the level of health that they are willing to work for.
Gratuitous Explanation of My Philosophy
I am NOT a medical doctor basher! Many people who seek natural health practitioners have become discouraged with the medical profession. I stress to my clients that we need to engage the expertise of medical doctors, surgeons, and physicians of all sorts to help us with a specific diagnosis and understanding of medical options when dealing with a seriously diseased body. Not to mention the need we have for medical emergencies and/or prescription drugs when appropriate. I encourage harmony between all professions, keeping the client’s best interest top priority.
However, my goal is to help people regain and then maintain health with natural therapies and lifestyles, so that they will not require medical intervention. If my clients are dealing with a serious disease, many times we work in cooperation with a supportive physician and my natural program to help them regain and then maintain full health.
I believe that as a society we have lost or ignored natural solutions because of technology, chemicals, medicine, pollution, and living in times of information overload and quick fixes. I try to show my clients the answers that nature has for us…which is usually the simplest of solutions! I help my clients break their “conditioning” that medical doctors have so long trained us to believe–that the doctor cures you! I teach that the body cures itself–IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY. Through my books, the classes and consultations I teach how to create that OPPORTUNITY. I guide people to take back responsibility for their own health and empower them with the tools necessary to live as they were meant to live–robust, healthy, & happy!
For a beautiful description of what I live and practice by please see Iridologists Creed by Dr. Bernard Jensen, D.C., N.D., Ph.D.)
My specialties include iridology, herbal nutrition and reflexology. By utilizing iris and sclerology analysis (eyology) as a tool to assess the whole person, we pinpoint genetic tendencies, tissue weakness, toxic areas and malnutrition. A Biological Terrain Assessment device is also incorporated in the entire holistic assessment. Through muscle testing, a thorough interview and consultation, my client and I work together to create a personalized herbal and nutritional program that will bring them to the level of wellness they choose to work toward.
Foot reflexology is a bodywork therapy that I use to help my clients temporarily relieve pain, restore glandular balance and facilitate healing and cleansing while they initiate permanent nutritional changes that can bring them lasting health.
Although I do not TREAT DISEASES, I have worked and continue to help people bring their body into harmony. Complaints that my clients have sought out natural therapies for include digestive and intestinal problems, fibromyalgia, infertility, menopause, PMS, constipation, migraines, allergies, asthma, weight loss, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, hearing loss, eyesight, mental distress such as depression and anxiety , Alzheimer’s, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, yeast infections, acne, thyroid problems, environmental toxicity, fatigue, anemia, weight loss, and many other ailments that I can’t even begin to list!
Two of My Favorite Things
I have two favorites in my work. One is to help others reverse health conditions and avoid scheduled surgery . And the second is to help build the body up, helping it function well naturally without the use of synthetic substances. Along with the cooperation of my client’s prescribing doctor, my clients have been able to either completely eliminate or decrease their need for Insulin, Ritalin, Prozac, Synthroid, Estrogen replacements and various anti-inflammatories for pain.
Credentials and Education
I began my journey of knowledge first with the Colorado School of Healing Arts to become a reflexologist and then furthered my studies as a reflexologist with the Modern Institute of Reflexology. I finally completed my documentations and exams and qualified as a Nationally Board Certified Reflexologist with the American Reflexology Certification Board (ARCB). Studying three years with a Shaman through the Church of Seven Arrows led me to working with energy and understanding subtleties of healing, color, and elements necessary for holistic healing. I then obtained a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition with high honors at Clayton College of Natural Health (formerly The American Holistic College of Nutrition), then a Masters Degree and Ph.D. in Holistic Nutrition also from The Clayton College of Natural Health. I have also earned a Masters of Holistic Health through Tree of Light Institute. I have been certified in Advanced Iridology and Nutrition twice by Dr. Bernard Jensen and received a Certificate of Merit in Iridology also through Dr. Jensen’s Iridologists International. I am a Certified Colonic Therapist through the Wood Hygienic Institute and received a second Master’s diploma as a Master Herbalist through The School of Natural Healing. I earned the high status of a Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner and kept that status for three years and also served as the American Representative for the International Organization of Nutritional Consultants, before their recent dissolution in the U.S. I have recently received my Level I training in Biological Terrain Assessment with Dr. Robert C. Greenberg of Biological Technologies Internationaland am certified in Sclerology through Grand Medicine. I also have several classes toward my certification as a Natural Health Consultant via the Nature’s Sunshine School of Natural Health. My continuing education is extensive and, I believe, necessary for the continuing benefit of my clients.
Summary of Credentials & Accomplishments
A.A.S. Sales & Marketing, B.S., Nutrition, M.S. in Nutrition, Master’s in Herbology (M.H.), Ph.D. in Holistic Nutrition, Certified Nutritional Herbologist, Certified Herbologist, Certified Advanced Iridologist, ARCB® Nationally Board Certified Reflexologist, Certified Reflexologist, Master of Holistic Health (M.H.H.) Certification, Certified Colonic Therapist, Certified Level III Reconnection™ Therapist & Certified Sclerologist.
Author of “The Complete Idiot’s Guide To Reflexology” “The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Reflexology, 2nd Edition“, “The Complete Idiot’s Guide To Herbal Remedies” and The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Being Vegetarian, 2nd Edition & The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Being Vegetarian, 3rd Edition including 92 recipes all published by Alpha Books/Macmillan Publishing.
Articles Published In: Les Nouvelles Esthetics, Nature’s Field Journal, Hedra, Couer, and several online publications.
Featured/Quoted: Idaho Statesman, Idaho’s Channel 2 News, Fox Family’s Exploring the Unknown, Better Nutrition Magazine, First For Women Magazine, Natural Health Encylopedia by Rodale press, Zoom Culture video, Baby Talk Magazine, Clayton College for Natural Health ad campaign which included 11 magazines, The Littleton Independent, Radio show interviews: Impact on Your Health with Dennis Courtney, MD, Pittsburgh, PA; and live interview on KAFM 88.1, Grand Junction, CO.
American Holistic Health Association and The Coalition for Natural Health, The Herb Research Foundation, the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP). World Eyology Guild board member. Provider for HHC Health.
Chosen as a on of the Practitioner Member ARCB Board Certified Reflexologist”.
Frankie Avalon Wolfe is a Holistic Health Practitioner and not a medical doctor, nor is she posing as one. Information received from Frankie Avalon Wolfe is for EDUCATIONAL purposes.
How Frankie Works–What to Expect As A Client:
- Nutritional & Lifestyle Analysis: Ms. Avalon works with her clients using holistic analysis methods such as Iridology, Sclerology, urine and saliva analysis, Muscle Testing, Blood Type, Glandular Body typing, Diet Journals, pH testing and other extensive questionnaires to assist her in analyzing her clients imbalance(s).
- Setting the Stage: Based on this information, she works with the client to form a “game plan” for better health. This first step is modified based on the level of willingness and determination the client expresses to begin living a healthy lifestyle. She then builds the first step in a customized step-by-step process for the client to follow.
- Building the Nutritional Foundation: These programs include a variety of applications and always include a program of supplemental nutrition (herbs, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, pro-biotics, essential fatty acids, etc.) to support the clients nutritional needs, to detoxify the body and/or strengthen particular body systems.
- Completing the Mind/Body/Spirit Connection: The programs also may include (and eventually do) counsel on the benefits of or the use of any combination of the following: Reflexology, Ear coning, Emotional Healing with the use of Aromatherapy, Homeopathy, Blood Type Diet Guidance, General Nutritional Counseling for healthy eating, Candida diet guidelines, Cleansing or Fasting guidelines, Mucusless Diet Guidelines, Rotational Diets based on food intolerance testing, the importance of purifying drinking and bathing water, elimination or limiting exposure to toxic chemicals and electromagnetic pollution from foods, personal products and the home, and the therapeutic effects of safe amounts of sunshine, relevant exercises(deep breathing, slant board exercises, etc).
- Additional Enforcements for Total Wellness: Some therapies or consultative services not offered by Healing Feats directly, but that might be suggested and referred out to enhance the customized holistic program include: Chiropractic care, Psychiatric counseling, Podiatry (orthotics), NAET, Colonic Irrigation, Metabolic Typing, ALCAT testing for food intolerance, Hair analysis, Holistic Dentistry, Exercise/Fitness Instructors, Therapeutic Massage (lymphatic drainage and others), Physical Therapy, and of course, medical care for any medical conditions.
These programs are then updated, changed, and refined on a regular basis (usually every 3-5 months). The goal is to help her clients make permanent lifestyle changes that are supportive of a healthy life and lifestyle and to assist the client in reaching their optimum wellness potential.
Frankie Avalon is also not related to the singer/movie star Frankie Avalon, although she admires his work!